We are meeting together on Sunday mornings, with the following adjustments:
- 6 feet of distance will be between people in different family groups while we are together, including between chairs of individuals or family groups
- Communion will be self-serve (we’ll provide the packets that have both bread and juice in a convenient package)
- Offerings will not be taken – any offerings can be dropped in the offering box at the back of the sanctuary
- We’ll be dismissing from the building when the 10 am service is over
- We’ll be taking each person’s temperature with a no-touch laser thermometer prior to entering the building (anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be kindly asked to refrain from joining us)
- We’ll be requiring that each person 12 years of age and over wear a face mask prior to entering the building and the duration of the services (masks will be provided if you need one)
- If you desire to have physical contact, you may request a green sticker/name tag. Please maintain 6 feet of distance with all those except for those who also have the same sticker/name tag.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. If there is a medical reason you are not able to wear a face mask and you would like to come and join us in a different part of the church where the service will be projected please let us know.
At this time, we are not meeting for the following:
- Wednesday morning prayer
We will continue to update this page as appropriate.