We are meeting together on Sunday mornings, with the following adjustments:
- 6 feet of distance will be between people in different family groups while we are together, including between chairs of individuals or family groups
- Communion will be self-serve (we’ll provide the packets that have both bread and juice in a convenient package)
- Offerings will not be taken – any offerings can be dropped in the offering box at the back of the sanctuary
- We’ll be dismissing from the building when the 10 am service is over
- We’ll be taking each person’s temperature with a no-touch laser thermometer prior to entering the building (anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be kindly asked to refrain from joining us)
- We’ll be requiring that each person wear a face mask (except children under 2 years of age) prior to entering the building and the duration of the services (masks will be provided if you need one)
- For young children, the bawl room will be available to be used without a face mask if they need a break from wearing a face mask
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. If there is a medical reason you are not able to wear a face mask and you would like to come and join us in a different part of the church where the service will be projected please let us know.
Please let us know if you plan to come! We will arrange seating for you.
At this time, we are not meeting for the following:
- Children’s Church
- Men’s Breakfasts
- Women’s Breakfasts
- Wednesday morning prayer
- Reading Group
We will continue to update this page as appropriate.