We continue to meet in person on Sunday mornings, with the following adjustments:
- 6 feet of distance will be between people in different family groups while we are together, including between chairs of individuals or family groups
- Communion will be self-serve (we’ll provide the packets that have both bread and juice in a convenient package)
- Offerings will not be taken – any offerings can be dropped in the offering box at the back of the sanctuary
- We’ll be requiring that each person 12 years of age and over wear a face mask prior to entering the building and the duration of the services. Face masks may be removed for the sermon during the 10:00 service. Masks will be provided if you need one.
- If you desire to have physical contact, you may request a green sticker/name tag. Please maintain 6 feet of distance with all those except for those who also have the same sticker/name tag.
- We continue to meet via Zoom at 9 (contact us for the link) and on Facebook live at 10 for those who are unable to attend in person.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
We will continue to update this page as appropriate.